Home Repertory Délices Architectes scprl ANP - CASABLANCA
ANP - CASABLANCA
- Construction of a community building to organize all the entities and bodies (ANP), which now occupy several acres of land in the Port of Casablanca.
- The highly symbolic location of the ANP on the site, allows for the connection between the rail and the new TGV station, the activity of the National Agency of ports and the people of the future real estate development.[...]
The building sits on the ground to be a icon that indicates the old port activity, this building is designed to face the center of Casablanca and is oriented vertically to the ocean as a look at the water and its functions.
- Offices (include mixed use)
- Concept proposal
- Year of conception
- ANP - Agence National des Ports du Maroc
- Per square meters
- Meriam Ghandi - Architecte D.L.P.G