Home Focus CENTRAL
- CENTRAL office for architecture and urbanism is a Brussels-based practice founded in 2014 by 4 associates.[...]
After a strong experience as project leaders in different offces in Belgium, Ljubljana and Paris, Pierre BURQUEL, Radim LOUDA, Paul MOUCHET and
Valentin PIRET have established a common practice that concerns itself with matters of architectural and urban design through collaborative and strategic
Since 2012, Radim Louda teaches at Ecole National Supérieure d’Architecture de Versailles (ENSA-V) in the 2nd year studio dedicated to metropolitan issues.
Since 2013, Paul Mouchet runs a workshop concerned with tools of architectural and urban representation at La Cambre-Horta Faculty of Architecture.
- Pierre Burquel, Radim Louda, Paul Mouchet, Valentin Piret
- (2015 - Pierre Gréaume, Tina Javornik)
(2016- Léa Brami)
- - Laureate of Atelier BXL Productive Metropolis, research by project study, IABR 2016 'The Next Economy'
- Co-runner up, Europan 13, Gilly (Charleroi)
- Open Oproep 28, Genk, urban development, 2nd place
- Curatorship and scenography of the Luxemburg Pavilion for the XIII Biennale of Venice, 'POST-CITY'.
In association with Yi-Der Chou and Philippe Nathan.