Home Repertory Archi 2000 K Point
- Tatiana Fabeck
- Competition organised by the “Fond du Kirchberg” in Luxembourg in 2006. Construction of an administrative building (8,000m²) with a commercial ground floor (1,000 m²). In temporary collaboration with Tatiana Fabeck.
- Award winning project for a competition organized by the "Fond du Kirchberg" in Luxembourg.[...]
The architectural features are:
- the H shape providing a « piazza » accessible to the public ;
- the simplicity and quality of the materials used: « cleaved » deep anthracite natural stone, woven stainless steel, glass ;
- the office floor of massive aspect (black stone) on a completely glazed base and the strict environmental and energetic
criteria (triple glazing, insulation, solar protection).
- Offices (include mixed use)
- Year of conception
- Year of delivery
- Allfin SA