Home Repertory Gérard-Lemaire & Associés PROJET GIGA SPI
En association momentanée avec
PROJET GIGA SPI
Bureau d'études PIERRE BERGER sa
- • 18 multi-purpose adjustable units (5 x 10m) with possibility of grouping up to 6 cells (300 m² of surface area)[...]
• 1 white room (maybe 2)
• Refurbishment of the rest area on the corner with a patio on the South and a view towards the CHU
• Central sanitary facilities (accessibility)
• Reception office and meeting zones near the lobby around the vertical circulations
• Main technical zones at the -1 and the +3 levels
- Construction of a business incubator in the biotechnologies’ field, with provision of a white room fully equipped, fitted laboratories, and offices for young companies and active spin-off in the biotechnologies’ field. The construction programme required a prospective image, evoking the companies’ activity and dynamism. From this wish is born a compact and dynamic volume, presenting slightly curved wooden facades, perched on pillars to maintain the parking under the building.[...]
For us, this volumetry evokes a « nest ». The facades’ curves evoke the tension preceding the « eclosion » of the volume opening to the North-West to create an access from the street of the hospital.
The choice of a cladding made entirely of wood (facades and roofing) reinforce the link with the natural environment. This sustainable material, that doesn’t need any maintenance, once given a patina, will fit with the tones of the CHU’s concrete tours.
Project funded by FEDER subsidies.
- Scientific research laboratory
- Year of conception
- Year of delivery
- SPI - Rue du Vertbois 11 à 4000 LIEGE
- Total budget
- Stabili-D - Denis Schumer
- Gérard-Lemaire & Associés
- Développement durable - ECORCE - Muriel Brandt