Home Repertory &sens Architectes Globe
- Construction of 13 passive housing and 2 professional areas.
- This construction reached a standard yet not established in Belgium namely that of building that generate energy.[...]
The design of this building has reduced all energy consumption. The use of photovoltaic panels and a biomass cogeneration to allow the building to produce more energy than it consumes.
This building is a clearly showing that the energy impact of housing may be zero. And this in a dense urban environment with limited roof area for the production of energy from solar panels.
This project goes beyond environmental concerns related to the construction by providing in its architectural design to open the debate on mobility. The location of a generous space for bikes in front of the road with ergonomic design makes the alternative "bicycle" realistic.
- Housing (include mixed use)
- Year of conception
- Year of delivery
- Green-immo real estate
- Total budget
- 3 024 468
- 2 270
- Special techniques
- écoRce + David Lecharlier
- écoRce ingénierie et consultance durable